Employment With Robbins Landscaping
Technicians or Crew Leaders
Robbins Landscaping is a full service landscaping firm in the South Chesterfield/Richmond area. If you love to work outdoors and with a team of talented workers then this is the job for you. Pay negotiable based on skills and availability.
1. Good driving record for leadership positions.
- Basic plant identification is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with our teams and our clients.
- Ensure all tasks involved in the Ideal Maintenance Visit are executed completely and safely
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities
- Tasks include: mowing and trimming lawns, trimming bushes and pruning trees, weed control in garden beds, planting flowers, mulch installation, leaf management, snow management, planting, mulching, patio installation, walls installation, water features, irrigation and lighting installation or service, drainage systems, grading, seeding and sod installation