Employment With Robbins Landscaping
Landscape Construction Manager
Ready to Move Up?
Robbins Landscaping is a full service landscaping firm in the South Chesterfield/Richmond area. If you love to work outdoors and indepently then this is the job for you. Pay negotiable based on skills and availability.
Have you proven yourself in the field and are waiting for your big opportunity to lead?
Are you interested in taking responsibility to lead two landscaping crews?
Would you like to have the opportunity to grow in landscape construction?
We need someone skilled in landscape construction and customer service. Capable of leading and managing 2 teams plus customer, vendor and subcontractor relationships. This would include customer meetings for service and gaining new projects.
- Clean driving record required for high-paying Manager position
- VA Certified Horticulturalist or Advanced Degree Candidates will be considered
- Uses email, MS-Office software, Internet & CRM systems with confidence
- Ability to read and to understand landscape plans and construction details.
- Customer facing position requires professional appearance & excellent communication skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Has a track record of safely working with commercial lawn and landscaping equipment.
- Gets along well with others.
- Punctual – drug free – no ex-felons.
- Meets production schedules consistently.
- Can lift up to 50 lbs.
- You must not have allergic reactions to dust or dirt.
- Be capable of working outdoors in hot & cold conditions.
- Dependable, honest & healthy lifestyles required.
- Generous benefits package.
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Generous Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus Opportunities